THE BEACH BUM LIFESTYLE AT ITS BEST
1 - 10 DAY SPOTX SURF CAMPSTAY & PLAY
Spot X Surf is nestled right along the east coast. It's what we like to call 'ultimate beachfront' since you can see the ocean from pretty much every one of our accommodation options and it might take you 1 minute to walk to the beach if you're a slow walker. It's the perfect place to surf, chillout, make new friends, hang by the campfire and explore the beautiful surrounds where you'll see kangaroos, whales, dolphins and maybe even find some cool rock pools to swim in. If you're in the mood for some extra excitement you can even skydive right here and land on the beach just a short walk from your room and the beer fridge!
The coolest surf experience, spend 1 to 10 (or more) awesome days doing fun activities and enjoying the beach lifestyle. Get off the beaten track and head to our secret location of Spot X, a place where everyone is there to enjoy the activities and beach lifestyle.
INCLUSIONS (per day):
- Hire- 2 hour board hire & wetsuit
- Accommodation- beachside dorm share
- Food- breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Activities- daily river kayak, mountain bike hire, kangaroo golf and surf board hire
View Larger Map
LIVE THE LAID BACK BEACH LIFE
|OFF SEASON (1 Apr. - 31 Dec. 2013)||PEAK SEASON(1 Jan. - 31 Mar. 2014)|
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
- We run lessons all day long at our SpotX camp
SAVE MONEY ($$):
Got a campervan? Sleep in your campervan at SpotX and save $20 per night on our packages!
- Address: 46 Arrawarra Beach Road, Arrawarra, NSW, 2456
- OZ Experience: No worries, your bus will pull right into camp.
- Express bus: When booking your pass, ask for "Woolgoolga" and we'll meet you at the bus stop. (Day time arrivals only)
- Greyhound: stops daily at SpotX (South & Northbound).
Not the right fit? No problem, try these on for size:
1 - 5 DAY SURF & STAY
No surf lesson, just beachside livin' at its best: come stay and play.Click here for more details.
5 DAY GREAT AUSSIE
The be all and end all of learn to surf adventuresClick here for more details.